Monday, June 9, 2008

A lot has been happening...

Jack got a new truck. Happy man!
Gracie and Jack Jr. participated in the Peachland Variety show. Jack was in the Opening act where he danced and did the worm across the stage, plus he was in an act with friends. They did the dance from Micheal Jackson's Thriller. He is quite the performer.
Gracie danced in her class act to Lollipop, lollipop! So cute! It was a great night. I'm a proud mom!
Jack Jr. also performed in his class play. Missions and More!He played the part of John Sutter. Cute boy even sang a solo! I wish I knew how to download video so you could hear him. He was great!
Gracie and I went on her class fieldtrip to Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark, CA. We go to pick a whole basket of yummy strawberries to take home with us.
Mrs. Skiles first grade class.
The toilet was running so I took off the lid and the water exploded out of the toilet. You can't really see but I am soaking wet and so it the bathroom. Emily got payback with the camera!
It has been a busy month. We are happy that school is out already for Maddie and Emily and Jack Jr. and Gracie on Friday. Looking forward to a great summer.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

You look great in toilet water. We are glad school is out also. Now, bring on the warm weather.

The Norris Family said...

wow... I remember that pose everytime I was pregnant!! hmmmm???
;)

jj said...

Oh I hate the bathroom thing! Growing up with 3 brothers, we had to do that a lot. It was so UGH!! Now with 3 boys of my own, I am still dealing with it. ARGHHH....