Saturday, August 16, 2008

Start school!!!! REALLY?

We started school earlier than ever! I was not ready, but after 2 days, I am OK with it! My buddy Max started preschool, so I actually have 3 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays to myself! Max was so excited...finally he gets to go to school like the big kids! So here they are all of the McKeon kids the first day of school!

My baby Max!


Skinny Jack Jr. Always awesome Grace!

Beautiful 11th grade Maddie! (I remember being in 11th grade!)
The healthy and happy Emily!






3 comments:

Marcie said...

Beautiful Kids!! I can't believe you have a junior!! Our kids start on Wed. The summer went too fast, but they are all ready to go back. Enjoy your free time.

jj said...

Oh I hate this time of the year. It is so bittersweet to me. We start Wed. And I totally remember when you were a junior. It doesn't seem right she is in 11th grade. I remember the day she was born!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

o my, they are all so cute! I can't believe Max is going to be gone a couple days a week! Sorry I didn't send you the pictures, Julie never sent me any more and we can't change them unless we have 2 of the same pose, but I'll send you the ones I have
xoxo