Friday, September 5, 2008

Football!

The season begins...
Opening day tomorrow at COC! Hoooooya!
Jack Jr has come out twice tonight because he is nervous. He has a stomach ache and a headache, now he is coughing. Or is it clearing his throat? Whatever it is the poor guy has major anxiety! He will not start at center tomorrow, but he is starting on the "D" Line. Love how I know the terms? The countdown begins...game time noon!



We did a very fun thing last week. Jack and Jack Jr. were sitting down to work on their fantasy football strategies. I asked what they were doing and the next thing I know our whole family is playing fantasy football. We had a draft in which each team ( we all have a team in the Braggin' Rights League) chose their players. I got very lucky and nabbed LT (for those non-footballers) LaDanian Thomlinson (sp?) as my first pick. He is ranked as one of the best right now! Yea Grace and Sammy, the Pink Panthers! Jack has 3 of his brothers playing plus our family, that is 8 teams. I got totally into it. I studied the Sports Illustrated and took notes. Yes, I got made fun of, but I wanted to be successful! So we will see who actually wins, me me me me me me! Maybe?!

No comments: