Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok, so it's been a while!

This is why I have not posted in a long time! FOOTBALL!!!


We began in August and ended on Dec. 5th when the
J2 Navy Wildcats beat the J2 Gold Wildcats in the GCYFL Superbowl game!


Dad (Coach McKeon) Co-head Coach with Deron White led the team to a 26-0 victory!!!!

Jack Jr. was the Offensive Lineman of the year, Jack Sr. and Coach White were the SCV coaches of the year and the J2 Navy team was the team of the year! I was the team MOM and we loved every minute spent with this team! Great boys, great parents, great fans!

What else was going on...


Maddie preparing to ditch her mother...did I say that? j/k
Preparing her essays for college applications!
BYU?!?!?!?!
Utah State ?!?!?!?!?!
Emily enjoying her life...maybe a little too much! :)

Dad doing a little light reading with our Kindergartner Max!
Mom and Dad solving the problems of the world on their new Blackberry Curves! Mom really trying to figure out the thing, while Dad serves the Lord as Bishop. For A guy who doesn't like to talk on the phone...that has sure changed!

Max and Grace the best playmates ever!
I won the Beaniest award at the Ward Chili Cook-off! That answers a lot of questions about the amount of gas going on in our home!! I guess I am to blame!!!

Grace entered the Reflections contest at school and won 4th in a group of 22 kids ages 3rd-5th grade! Water color is the medium of choice for this artist! Congrats Grace!
Halloween brought a beautiful witch, a Bumblebee transformer and an iPhone! Yes, he is the idea guy and mom the creative felt girl!

4 comments:

Chelsea and Ben said...

Yay, I thought you were never going to post again! But I understand you are a VERY busy woman, I don't blame you for taking some time off, but it's always nice to see what you guys are all up to! xoxo

McNary's Blog-log said...

Love the picture of you and jack on the iphones! classic right. sure love to see how grown up the family has gotten. congrats to you *because it took all of you to win* the Superbowl~

mandy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are. I remember when they were born!! My vote is Utah State for sure!!! :)

mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.