Monday, March 3, 2008

I was Tagged!

Ok Jennifer Rose here you go...

10 years ago...
Ten years ago I was 25 years old. I had been married for 7 1/2 years and had the 3 kids. Maddie was turning 6, Emily turning 3 and we were just blessed to have Jack Jr. join our family. Howard and Phil's was shutting down. Jack was working with very little pay and money was very tight. We loved our house and our Ward in Saugus. I read my journal for today March 3, 1998, I had a baby shower for Jack Jr. It says "there were a ton of people - friends and family -and it was really fun. My mom made a really cute cake with a choo-choo train on it!" Thanks Jen for helping me remember that fun night!

5 things that are on my list to do today...

1. laundry - in progress
2. iron - have not started
3. give the dog a bath - done
4. do a poster for Book Fair - later
5. then the day begins...2:15 HOMEWORK!
** Encourage Maddie--she does her 1st behind the wheel with Right Way Driving school

What would I do if I became a millionaire?

First thing I would do is pay off all of our medical bills. Those are getting to be a real bore! Then I would set aside college money for the kids, get a personal trainer for the family and go on a cruise...I think I have overspent the million already..typical of me!

5 Jobs that I have had...

1. Polar Paradise Yogurt Store
2. Worked on a movie called Liar Liar
3. Howard and Phil's Western Wear
4. transcribed a script for a short film
5. did nails at a nail salon in Provo

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

1. I love to read romance novels
2. I hate the sound of people chewing
3. Wal-Mart is my favorite store
4. I have a huge shoe fetish
5. I have kept a journal faithfully for 12 years


So I did it! Now a tag Marcie and Jillyn!

1 comment:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Sammy, that is so crazy you could just go back to your journal and see what you were doing exactly 10 years ago on this day! That is awesome, I want to try and do that! That is really unbelievable, I loved your post but it was so hard to really fathom that you have kept a journal that long! You go girl!