Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pinewood Derby!





Calling all cars...
Last night was our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Jack Jr. won the whole thing 2 years ago, so the pressure was on. BUT...after some unfortunate circumstances he only got to race twice and suffered the loss early in the night. He is a good sport and I am really proud of him for his good sportsmanship. His car looked really cool and we had fun making it. I think even if Jack Sr. wanted to help with the car I would include myself. Jack Jr. doesn't mind having his mom help him, even though the comment was made "is it a chick car again this year?"

2 comments:

jj said...

Last year Michael and I made his car too, as Dad was out of town. I just bought this kit online and it turned out SOOO cool. It wasn't very fast, but it looked good. I guess that would be a "chick" car!

Unknown said...

hey Sam!

So I was just blog surfing and I came upon your BLOG!! How random is that! It is Tara Riding! Anyway, all of your pictures are so cute! I want to see what Jersey looks like now. So post some pictures! I hope you guys are doing great. I heard at Easter that Jack is doing really good with his website! That is awesome :)

Talk to you soon!
tara