Friday, October 24, 2008

The last 2 weeks!

We were lucky enough to have Abby come stay with us for the weekend!! She is an amazing girl with a happy personality. She is loved by all, especially Maddie. It was a very wonderful surprise.
Everyone was happy to have Abby here...look how close they are sitting together.
Maddie and Abby did some serious partying! or should I say snoring!!! Party girls! Good thing they have each other!
Jack Jr lost his footing walking to school last week and landed square on his leg. He had to have 10 stitches which sat him for last week's football game. I'm not sure who was the most upset. Jack Jr or Jack SR.? You guess! The stitches came out today so we are goo to go tomorrow!
Last week Debbie and Cindy Crockett joined Maddie and I to go see a taping of Dancing with the Stars. We waited a long time, but ti was so fun. The stage is much smaller than it looks! So fun!
It has been a fun time the last 2 weeks, even though I still cannot talk...it has been 2 months. I have nodules on my vocal chords. So frustrating since everyone knows how I love to talk! Another "What do I need to learn from this?" This time I'm sure you guess right... "Sammy be quiet!" My third grade teacher Ms. King is probably jumping up and down in heaven...Yahoo, she is finally quiet!!

1 comment:

jj said...

Dancing with the Stars...I'm so jealous! And learning to be quiet?...I'm not sure if you will ever have that one mastered! JK! But I didn't like Ms. King. I hope you get better. And tell Debbie Crockett I babysat for her one time. She knows my family. I think her husband and my Gpa where on the Bishopric together...maybe...but tell her hello.