Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last day of nasty medicine!!

Emily has had to take this nasty medicine called Nystatin since the transplant. It tastes so disgusting! I know because I have tried it :)
She had to put 10 cc in her mouth swish and swallow! UGH!!!
We had our last dose and boy was it a relief for her (and me). No more nightly battles to get her to take it! One more thing to bring her back to normal!

All Done! Thank Heavens! Literally!

Who would ever think by looking at that face that she has been through a nightmare the last almost 2 years. What a blessing!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Sam its lisa. I got my own blog and linked you guys!

The Norris Family said...

So good to see her one step closer to normal!!! I dont know if I will ever see normal? Let me know what its like?

Tina said...

Yeah Emily! I can't even imagine everything you all have been through these last two years. I am so glad that it is pretty much over. Sammy...how is the voice?