Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please VOTE!!!!

What a sight! Prop 8 Rally! It was truly amazing. Our stake has organized rallies for this week on busy street corners throughout our valley. We had about 300 members and friends join in to hold signs in support of Prop 8.

My Mom and I tonight. She was very reluctant until she heard the honks in support. Now she has committed to hold a sign with me tomorrow! Go Mom!
Uncle Buck McKeon, our Congressman, showing his support came out to hold a sign with us Monday evening with Aunt Patricia.
Our friends the Seegmillers. If the vote was up to our valley we'd win, but it will take more than us...so wherever you are in California, Vote YES!
Me on the corner smiling and waving! I can't talk so this is my way of helping spread the word! I went door to door with Jack and he did all the talking. Again I smiled and waved!
On behalf of me and my family, I ask you to go VOTE!! Make your voice heard. We need to head the Prophets counsel and restore traditional marriage as the California standard!
VOTE YES ON PROP 8!

7 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Sammy you're so cute! I'm so glad we're related! xoxo
Tell Max Joe & I kept watching his dancing video and Joe kept saying "Mak, Mak" He loves his cousin!

Jill said...

That is so cool to see everyone out there supporting this!

-Jill (Castagna)

Chelsea and Ben said...

Go Sammy! Wish I was there to help! Just sent in my vote yesterday though! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! love, Chels xoxoxo

kirk n stacy said...

Sam...It was great being at the rally with you the last 2 nights. We are just trying to all make it fun on such a serious issue. It may be hard for you to talk, but your voice will be heard! See yo tonight. Love Ya, Stacy

jj said...

Way to go! If I still lived there I would be right there with you. Awesome!

Marcie said...

You look great out there with your sign. We're praying for yes on 8 here in Utah. Love Ya.

mandy said...

Sam, holy cow!!! I am so excited to have found your blog!! It great to see how much your kids have grown up. I Can't believe that Maddy is 16? I remember when she was born. It was great to catch up on your family. By the way, this is Mandy (Heath) El Halta